Directions to Perkins Cove, Ogunquit
From the South
You’re coming from Boston, New York, Connecticut, etc.
- On I-95 North, take Exit 7 Yorks and Ogunquit
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Route 1
- Go about 6 miles, turn right onto Bourne Lane
- Go to the end of the road and turn right onto Shore Road
- Go about .5 miles, stay left into Perkins Cove
From the North
You’re coming from Portland, Quebec City, etc.
- On I-95 South, take Exit 19 Wells and Sanford
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Route 109
- Go to the end of the road and turn right onto Route 1
- Go about 5 miles, turn left onto Shore Road
- Go about a mile, stay left into Perkins Cove
PARKING IN PERKINS COVE
Unfortunately we don’t supply parking. If you are staying in Ogunquit, we strongly suggest utilizing the local trolley service, which runs from June 24 through Labor Day.
If you are coming from away, allow extra time for traffic and to find parking. While there is limited public pay parking right in Perkins Cove, we recommend stopping just outside the Cove at “Perkins Parking lot” and then walking the several hundred yards to the docks.
MAP OF OGUNQUIT